Fixture changes announced

<a class="postlink-local" href="http://forums.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=281489" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">viewtopic.php?f=1&t=281489</a>

I got the WBA one, some how managed to mess up the Reading one by a couple of days :(

Wigan at home to Swansea on the 7th too.

If we have 2nd sewn up I would expect a bit of squad rotation for this and the Cup Final.

Wigan will probably need to play their strongest team against Swansea as I'm sure their priority will be too stay in the Premiership.

I presume the 8pm kick off time for West Brom indicates that Sky are still going to show it live.

C1ETY said:
Ah bollox! Bad enough I'm away for the final but I'm now also flying out the Wednesday morning first thing after the WBA game so will be setting off from home at 4am wont get back from game till midnight. Ah well would rather have it this way than a few years ago.... will have to start booking dates clear of league/FA/Champions league cup finals and last game of season day a well!

Anyone know of any blue bars in Nerja southern Spain I can get final and Reading game in?

Question why go away between the months of Mid August to late May. Whats wrong with June and July? My youngest lad announced to me and Mrs Ed 2 years ago he was getting married. I said to him it better not clash with a City game....and commonsense prevails his do is this October on a Friday happy happy days. Like the boy scouts say "failing to plan, is planning to fail"!!!!

Mr Ed (The Stables) said:
C1ETY said:
Ah bollox! Bad enough I'm away for the final but I'm now also flying out the Wednesday morning first thing after the WBA game so will be setting off from home at 4am wont get back from game till midnight. Ah well would rather have it this way than a few years ago.... will have to start booking dates clear of league/FA/Champions league cup finals and last game of season day a well!

Anyone know of any blue bars in Nerja southern Spain I can get final and Reading game in?

Question why go away between the months of Mid August to late May. Whats wrong with June and July? My youngest lad announced to me and Mrs Ed 2 years ago he was getting married. I said to him it better not clash with a City game....and commonsense prevails his do is this October on a Friday happy happy days. Like the boy scouts say "failing to plan, is planning to fail"!!!!

Got giddy mate! first time in 24 years not got the kids and 7,000 kg of luggage with us. The Mrs could only take leave in school holidays because of her job which thankfully is a thing of the past , couldnt believe that flight prices could start with a zero or a one and not cost me the debt of Cyprus. Ive got it sorted for next year...................Day trips!

P.S. I have flown back on the opening day before now and me and the lad (Blue>red) have abandoned them with suitcases at Manchester Airport leaving them to make a 50 mile trip home in a taxi, whilst we jumped the train to the ground and then asked her to pick us up at local train station later after she unpacked!! Happy days

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.