Fixtures 2017/18 (Brighton (A) First game)

How many consecutive seasons now has the "Random" fixtures given us the majority of so called big boys at home in the first half of the season?

Saw your talk about this from Monday @mayo31 @OhForAGreavsie - any more news on how many tickets away teams will get at Wembley? I suppose worst case is that spurs end up using united as the precedent and say that for special reasons - which i've still never heard a decent explanation for - because their ground has a bigger capacity than everyone else, they dont have to give the same % of away tickets as everyone else.
My guess would be 3K and anything else a bonus

Saw your talk about this from Monday @mayo31 @OhForAGreavsie - any more news on how many tickets away teams will get at Wembley? I suppose worst case is that spurs end up using united as the precedent and say that for special reasons - which i've still never heard a decent explanation for - because their ground has a bigger capacity than everyone else, they dont have to give the same % of away tickets as everyone else.

Searched and cannot find anything that is clear.

Away fans are going to get blocks 112 to 119.

Planning on making my second annual pilgrimage from the US in October to see the matches on the 14th and 21st. With Champions League play scheduled for the 17th and 18th, what do you think the chances are that the 14th and 21st might be moved? I actually wouldn't mind if the 21st was moved to Sunday. I'd then be able to go to Huddersfield on the 21st.

Hello all,

Looking forward to playing you first, as others have mentioned I'd think out of all the fixtures it's favourite to be a tv pick and be moved. Hopefully a Saturday lunch time or a Friday night (if that's an option?).

Just please don't humiliate us on our Premier League debut!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.