Fixtures 2017/18 (Brighton (A) First game)

I'll give you 100000000000000/1 odds of that happening. How much you want on it?

Appealing odds, I doubt if you could settle the debt in the unlikely event that it happens.

However still my favourite town for away weekends. If you've been you will know what I mean.

Maybe fa cup who knows.

Appealing odds, I doubt if you could settle the debt in the unlikely event that it happens.

However still my favourite town for away weekends. If you've been you will know what I mean.

Maybe fa cup who knows.

It would be the most unlikely events ever to happen in football, even eclipse Leicester winning the league. I've done Ipswich not done Norwich sadly.

Torquay away as on family holiday in Devon for 2 weeks beginning of August, Can just see the mrs face when I say that me,my son and youngest daughter are on our way to Manchester and you can sit on the beach all day.

Preferably Liverpool but otherwise Everton/Spurs/Arse/ Chelsea away. Get a challenging away game out of the way long before the CL starts.

Someone I work with had a mate who helped with the fixtures. This guy was a Burnley fan so his mate arranged 2 away games (Torquay and Exeter or something like that) consecutively when the Burnley fan had his honeymoon planned...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.