Fixtures Calendar - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can someone answer a query. I put my ticket up on the exchange when the original spurs fixture was due to be played. Since it was cancelled does the ticket revert back to me or does it depend on if the original buyer wants to use himself?

Can someone answer a query. I put my ticket up on the exchange when the original spurs fixture was due to be played. Since it was cancelled does the ticket revert back to me or does it depend on if the original buyer wants to use himself?
I’m in a similar position. I transferred mine to my sister as I couldn’t go. Now she can’t go and I can. How do I get it back?

Hahahahaha same here mate,was gonna come over for the wolves game thank fuck as they have moved it to Sunday I’d have been buggered..Think the villa game will stay the Saturday as a couple of other games catch the eye for tv picks..
Knowing the FA they'll let us play Sunday 4pm against Villa and then again midweek against Arsenal ffs! Hopefully we find out soon.

Knowing the FA they'll let us play Sunday 4pm against Villa and then again midweek against Arsenal ffs! Hopefully we find out soon.
Sunday to Thursday is hardly a problem. I wouldn't bank on it staying on a Saturday just because we play Thursday, probably best waiting for them to confirm the date.

Chelsea in the FA cup certain to be the Sunday game (assuming there is no Monday ties) as we play them on the Thursday previous.

Edit - there are Monday fixtures. There is also Carabao cup ties that midweek too.

Last edited:
Yeah same here. I sold mine originally. No information in the note they sent out earlier. It was one of the instant payment fixtures to? I can’t mind did they pay me?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.