Fixtures Calendar - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is the away game v Tott definately going to stay on the sun 5 th Feb ? I'v just noticed I'm in work and booked an holiday for it,if there is a chance its played on the Sat 4th I'm off and could save a days holiday.

Is the away game v Tott definately going to stay on the sun 5 th Feb ? I'v just noticed I'm in work and booked an holiday for it,if there is a chance its played on the Sat 4th I'm off and could save a days holiday.
I’m sure the TV schedulers will bear that in mind

Any reason why the Forest and Villa game says that they could be moved? Assuming is just them being lazy cos can’t see any idea why it would be moved

Attachments

• 9D0B63E5-D5F4-4644-85A7-520605C74F52.jpeg
    9D0B63E5-D5F4-4644-85A7-520605C74F52.jpeg
    43.5 KB · Views: 40
Any reason why the Forest and Villa game says that they could be moved? Assuming is just them being lazy cos can’t see any idea why it would be moved
Don’t think the villa or arsenal games will be moved now,the forest game could be,the villa game was originally Saturday 3pm then moved for tv sunday,I’ll be flying over for this match ..

Don’t think the villa or arsenal games will be moved now,the forest game could be,the villa game was originally Saturday 3pm then moved for tv sunday,I’ll be flying over for this match ..
Forest game shouldn’t move now either. All TV picks for Feb are done.

Jesus Christ, I've just looked at the next 6 weeks.

Liverpool
Leeds
Everton
Chelsea
Chelsea
United
Chelsea
United
Tottenham
Wolves
Tottenham
Aston Villa
Arsenal

And then the Champions League restarts.

Jesus Christ, I've just looked at the next 6 weeks.

Liverpool
Leeds
Everton
Chelsea
Chelsea
United
Chelsea
United
Tottenham
Wolves
Tottenham
Aston Villa
Arsenal

And then the Champions League restarts.
Edit - you've got 1 too many Chelsea and united ties, although we could add them in with a cup replay and a carabao cup tie against utd

Last edited:
It says the Derby is still saturday 14th.
I read on here that if either of us get through the Burnley/Liverpool in the Carabo it will get moved to Sunday 15th? Did i read it wrong - can someone confirm?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.