Fixtures Calendar - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ticket buying criteria stricter than normal for MU and Liverpool at home.

These games need you to have bought 5 home tickets last season, which I expect the majority of members haven't, and the club has other uses planned for these tickets.
Gutted I only made 4 home games last season and palace away

These games need you to have bought 5 home tickets last season, which I expect the majority of members haven't, and the club has other uses planned for these tickets.
Silver S/Ts will have a priority window for those games which is possibly one reason for the tighter criteria, along with making it more difficult for away fans to buy.

Can one of the 5 homes games have been a champions league ie Psg at home in November and 4 other home matches or does it have to be 5 league matches ?

Can one of the 5 homes games have been a champions league ie Psg at home in November and 4 other home matches or does it have to be 5 league matches ?
The info from City states ‘five fixtures at the Etihad Stadium during the 2021-22 season‘.
It doesn’t specify that any or all of them had to be PL games so I’d say you’ll be ok.

Long shot but I’ve just realised I did go to 5 home games but the PSG game wasn’t bought with my membership was bought on general sale by my mate, off I can prove it somehow do you think I’ll be allowed to buy tickets for the utd game ?

THIS IS DISGUSTING.

I attend 4-5 games per year, some away in CL, when I live in Atlanta, GA, USA. Last year I attended 3 home (Crystal Palace, United, Sporting CP) and West Ham away. I even got to Porto the previous year for the CL final !

Last week I renewed my Cityzens and booked flights for the Sep/Oct to cover the home game v United. And now the club tell me "I'm NOT worthy" of being able to buy a ticket for this game .... WTF !?

THIS IS DISGUSTING.

I attend 4-5 games per year, some away in CL, when I live in Atlanta, GA, USA. Last year I attended 3 home (Crystal Palace, United, Sporting CP) and West Ham away. I even got to Porto the previous year for the CL final !

Last week I renewed my Cityzens and booked flights for the Sep/Oct to cover the home game v United. And now the club tell me "I'm NOT worthy" of being able to buy a ticket for this game .... WTF !?
Have you tried to contact the club to explain your circumstances? Worth a go?

Long shot but I’ve just realised I did go to 5 home games but the PSG game wasn’t bought with my membership was bought on general sale by my mate, off I can prove it somehow do you think I’ll be allowed to buy tickets for the utd game ?
Unfortunately not, it would be 5 games on 1 membership.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.