Fixtures Calendar - 2024/25

The Premier League 2024/25 Fixtures will be announced on Tuesday 18th June at 9AM UK Time.

As we did last season, let's keep this one single thread for all fixture changes etc. whether it's the monthly update for TV picks or any other postponement etc.

All fixtures are colour-coded as per the competition (with legend at the bottom) - so easy to spot which game is in which competition and any postponed games NOT shown within the calendar itself would be listed at the bottom. For any competition that we get out of early (which I hope is none), I will remove the future slots of that particular competition; while for the ones that we could reach the later stages of would remain in there to see possible future fixtures etc.

The first post (in the thread) above will always have the most up-to-date calendar as most of you have now gotten used to it as well. The title may change temporarily to say when the next set of TV Fixtures will be coming out or have been announced etc. and to reflect that there ARE changes etc. to look for but the changes themselves will only be in this first post (above) here.

What will this new season bring ... C'mon City!

Important Announcement:

I am travelling and I won't be able to update all the Premier League fixtures in this calendar at 9am itself tomorrow or shortly thereafter as I normally do when they are announced. You will have to wait a couple of hours (at least) for me to be able to do that, and might not even be till late evening tomorrow ... so apologies in advance for that.

But I wanted to start this thread, so any fixtures discussion can all stay in one place, and I will update the calendar as soon as I can. You can already see where some important bits are, like the new CL gameweeks and knowkout rounds, international breaks, new dates for both domestic cups etc.

With these all in place when PL does announce fixtures tomorrow, you'd still be able to put together which game is before CL matchweeks etc. and what could get disrupted by the domestic cup round dates etc. etc. Just have to be a little patient tomorrow for me to put it all in one place so you can see them all visually up here in the calendar.

Important Announcement:

I am travelling and I won't be able to update all the Premier League fixtures in this calendar at 9am itself tomorrow or shortly thereafter as I normally do when they are announced. You will have to wait a couple of hours (at least) for me to be able to do that, and might not even be till late evening tomorrow ... so apologies in advance for that.

But I wanted to start this thread, so any fixtures discussion can all stay in one place, and I will update the calendar as soon as I can. You can already see where some important bits are, like the new CL gameweeks and knowkout rounds, international breaks, new dates for both domestic cups etc.

With these all in place when PL does announce fixtures tomorrow, you'd still be able to put together which game is before CL matchweeks etc. and what could get disrupted by the domestic cup round dates etc. etc. Just have to be a little patient tomorrow for me to put it all in one place so you can see them all visually up here in the calendar.
Great work, really useful.

I know it's a bit of hard work. I'd love to see the difference in the original published fixtures list to what we have to play in the season. It seems that only a third of of originally scheduled games take place when they were set.
A third was pretty much spot on for last season.
By my calculation, 13 of our 38 PL fixtures were played at their originally scheduled times. I’ve included the opening game at Burnley as one of those as it was confirmed for Friday night as soon as the fixtures were revealed. And I’ve also included midweek games where kickoff was moved by up to 30 minutes to accommodate broadcasting requirements.

A third was pretty much spot on for last season.
By my calculation, 13 of our 38 PL fixtures were played at their originally scheduled times. I’ve included the opening game at Burnley as one of those as it was confirmed for Friday night as soon as the fixtures were revealed. And I’ve also included midweek games where kickoff was moved by up to 30 minutes to accommodate broadcasting requirements.
Thank you for taking time to look it up. Much appreciated.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.