Fixtures Calendar | Latest Update - Pg 28 (and Pg 1)

Here's the updated calendar after the FA Cup Draw ... I have put Chelsea on Sat and Villa on Tue for now ... these could be Sun and Wed as well.

1616352757575.png

Last edited:
If we get through is Bayern/PSG definitely Wed?

Short answer: No

Long answer: I don’t know how that’ll work given the Sun Final is set now so I’m sure we’d lobby all we can with UEFA. I’m sure Bayern / PSG might have some say as well.

Sad that we only have another 16 games of this thrilling season to go.
I always feel sadness towards the end of games and more so towards the end of the season - in my 60's now, and it's got a lot worse as we've got better.
I don't want this season to end.
To think that we've lost Yaya, Silva, Zabba and Kompany recently and thought they were irreplaceable, but,
has this been the best football/season we've ever seen?
I guess we'll know that within the next weeks for sure.

Sad that we only have another 16 games of this thrilling season to go.
I always feel sadness towards the end of games and more so towards the end of the season - in my 60's now, and it's got a lot worse as we've got better.
I don't want this season to end.
To think that we've lost Yaya, Silva, Zabba and Kompany recently and thought they were irreplaceable, but,
has this been the best football/season we've ever seen?
I guess we'll know that within the next weeks for sure.
I personally can't wait for this season to end. Nothing is the same without the fans. I loved nothing more than the anticipation of going to the game. The atmosphere inside the ground, the first pint, getting to the seat. Moaning about the line up with other Matchday going Blues - taking the piss off of those lot waving the big flags with the players names. Singling out one of the opposition fans then joining in with thousands of other Blues by taking the piss - I remember one fan having thousands of Blues singing 'you're just a fat Harry Potter' to some big lad with glasses - probably get banned now for a hate crime. Going fucking mental when we scored, grabbing anyone nearby. Can you imagine the Aguero moment during a lockdown????

If I was enjoying this without fans I might as well just be an armchair Rag.

I personally can't wait for this season to end. Nothing is the same without the fans. I loved nothing more than the anticipation of going to the game. The atmosphere inside the ground, the first pint, getting to the seat. Moaning about the line up with other Matchday going Blues - taking the piss off of those lot waving the big flags with the players names. Singling out one of the opposition fans then joining in with thousands of other Blues by taking the piss - I remember one fan having thousands of Blues singing 'you're just a fat Harry Potter' to some big lad with glasses - probably get banned now for a hate crime. Going fucking mental when we scored, grabbing anyone nearby. Can you imagine the Aguero moment during a lockdown????

If I was enjoying this without fans I might as well just be an armchair Rag.

It's almost criminal that we haven't been able to witness it in person.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.