Fixtures for 18/19 season

Love how they seem to pick us against the promoted teams early while they still have that winning mentality and full of confidence.

They must all get in a room and say right let’s pick all the games for city first then fit the rest around them oh don’t forget give Liverpool and rags easy home fixtures.

Nice even spread between the top teams and after arsenal we have 6 very winnable games until the dippers in October. Dippers not happy as they have to play away in every game before a champions league game
Better than playing away after every CL game

Has anyone checked the arsenal or Brighton boards? Surely the PL want arsenal relegated with a poor start against record breaking city? Same with Brighton last day
First 10 fixtures

Arsenal (a)
Huddersfield
Wolves (a)
Newcastle
Cardiff (a)
Brighton
Liverpool (a)
Burnley
Spurs (a)

3 away games against the top 6 in the first 10 games, they are terrified of us running away with it again.
i see 23 points right there.
PL clearly want the promoted teams gone, given how we play them so early...

Not moaning about how hard the games are but 1st and last games away and Boxing Day, 29th December and New Years day all away has really pissed me off as I really enjoy going over Christmas

Love how they seem to pick us against the promoted teams early while they still have that winning mentality and full of confidence.

They must all get in a room and say right let’s pick all the games for city first then fit the rest around them oh don’t forget give Liverpool and rags easy home fixtures.
WTF
So now us getting some real easy ties in the early fixtures is part of this agenda

Are you honestly fucked off with our opening set of games?

Does it make any difference when we play teams away as we had an identical home v away record last season and if anything playing away is easier as some teams do actually try and attack
Promoted sides normally have smaller squads so play better at start of season when first 11 fit.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.