Fixtures imminent

BufordUSABlue said:
I know there have been several posts on this topic, but its almost upon us and i cant remember being this excited about a new season and i have been watching my beloved Blues since 1967.....

Due to a strange twist of fate :-) it looks like i will be back in Europe for the first game so i am hoping we get a Saturday fixture and i can 'pop' over, even though i know its going to be an away game...

My preferences are as follows, in no particular order;

1. Norwich (A weekend in Great Yarmouth would be a laugh!)
2. Newcastle (Always a top away-day in my book and i was at the game over crimbo)
3. Fulham (Again, another good away day)
4. Sunderland (Weekend trip of note!)
5. Arsenal (Purely selfish reasons as i have never been to The Emirates)

Bad options include;
1. Either dippers
2. Stoke
3. Wigan
4. Wolves (although a good away IMO, I believe their ground is being renovated and will probably have a reduced capacity and a ticket may be hard to come by?)
5. Swansea (They will be well up for it in the early games)

What do fellow blues want ....please discuss.

Yarmouth is a dump mate,where as Norwich is a brilliant night out,if we get a good date for that we are going to hire a boat and do the broads down to Norwich,we have done it before and 1 i would definately recommend doing

Hopefully we won't get either scouse team away before October, I want those games to be when I'm at Uni (hopefully I'll get in there anyway). I'm going to say Stoke away first.

yatesy94 said:
Would love to get Villa away for the first match just purely to experience a half empty Villa Park abusing their new manager....as well as the 5-0 drubbing that'll be good too.

well at least they will leave barry alone

bluemoon27 said:
BufordUSABlue said:
I know there have been several posts on this topic, but its almost upon us and i cant remember being this excited about a new season and i have been watching my beloved Blues since 1967.....

Due to a strange twist of fate :-) it looks like i will be back in Europe for the first game so i am hoping we get a Saturday fixture and i can 'pop' over, even though i know its going to be an away game...

My preferences are as follows, in no particular order;

1. Norwich (A weekend in Great Yarmouth would be a laugh!)
2. Newcastle (Always a top away-day in my book and i was at the game over crimbo)
3. Fulham (Again, another good away day)
4. Sunderland (Weekend trip of note!)
5. Arsenal (Purely selfish reasons as i have never been to The Emirates)

Bad options include;
1. Either dippers
2. Stoke
3. Wigan
4. Wolves (although a good away IMO, I believe their ground is being renovated and will probably have a reduced capacity and a ticket may be hard to come by?)
5. Swansea (They will be well up for it in the early games)

What do fellow blues want ....please discuss.

Yarmouth is a dump mate,where as Norwich is a brilliant night out,if we get a good date for that we are going to hire a boat and do the broads down to Norwich,we have done it before and 1 i would definately recommend doing

Had a great holiday there in 76 and 77 but i will take your word for it now, it would still be a laugh to see the place after all these years though :-) The Broads i also did many moons ago but remember it raining non-stop and the lot of us spending all out time in pubs along the water........looking back it was a brilliant holiday!

Nowich i have never had a night out in so thats under consideration now pal thanks....although all depends on tomorrow morning!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.