Fixtures (merged)

Re: Fixtures T-Minus 2 Hours

We have to play Spurs away, United away, Liverpool away and Chelsea away before we finally get a home game against a top team, Arsenal on Dec 17th.

Gary James said:
Interesting that Utd play Liverpool at nearest OT game to the anniversary of the disaster. At least an all-Manc clash has been avoided!

That will be interesting to say the least. And if any of both sets are watching- we have shown you how it should be done. The example has been set.

Bolton, spuds and Fulham away in the first 5 games don't like that.

Very happy with those fixtures, shame SKY are going to come in and shove it's money penis into the hole and tear it all apart.

Looks a good draw to me. I'm very happy - I'm over there for late Nov/Dec/early Jan. So with a bit of luck I'll get to Liverpool away, Norwich Home, Chelsea Away, Arsenal at Home, maybe WBA or Sunderland Away, as well as the 3rd round FA Cup and the last Champions League Group game! GET IN!

Chippy_boy said:
We have to play Spurs away, United away, Liverpool away and Chelsea away before we finally get a home game against a top team, Arsenal on Dec 17th.
At last someone has uncovered the first clear sign of a CONSPIRACY!

Re: City Fixtures before Sky Alter

how come we`re at home first game, thought them lot should be with winning the league

K49112008 said:
Bolton, spuds and Fulham away in the first 5 games don't like that.

Agreed, plus 4 of the top 5 away before Christmas as well.

The myth about the champions being at home 1st

Is WRONG!

(Unless the FA have decided to change the rules for when we win the League)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.