Fixtures (merged)

Re: What will be our first game of the season?

greeny-ctid said:
we will be away 100%, i am going for QPR away and blackburn at home last game of season!

not a chance we'll be at home last game.

i am on trainline as we speak booking 3 seats to euston in readiness for our trip to the emirates.

de niro said:
greeny-ctid said:
we will be away 100%, i am going for QPR away and blackburn at home last game of season!

i am on trainline as we speak booking 3 seats to euston in readiness for our trip to the emirates.

im ont tinternet pricing a boat on the broads for the weekend for our Norwich trip

bluemoon27 said:
de niro said:
greeny-ctid said:

im ont tinternet pricing a boat on the broads for the weekend for our Norwich trip

i am on the london eye website right now.

Re: Fixtures T-Minus 2 Hours

MCFC BOB said:
I'm surprised there isn't a website that's leaked the fixtures already. It's less than half an hour until they're officially released; surely there's a leak out there?

they have had to have a re draw, fergie did'nt like them.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.