Fizzy drinks. Too sweet?

BoyBlue_1985 said:
Dubai Blue said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:
I can assure you that you are 1000% wrong
Really? Obviously prices are different here, but for the cost of two McDonald's meals I could make about 10 servings of something relatively healthy that could be thrown in the freezer and defrosted when needed.
Yes but when you can go to iceland and buy cheap trans fat loaded foods and fucked up sugary drinks to feed the family for a week for around £30 while I eat healthy just me and the missus and it costs us £70 a week. The chicken needed for 10 servings of a meal would cost you about £20 in the uk or you could buy 10 ready meals for a £10
Eating unhealthy doesn't mean you need to eat out

If you are £70 a week on two people to eat healthy then you are either
a) eating too much
b) not shopping around for well priced food.
We spend no more than £30 - £40 a week on friut ,veg and meats etc. No ready meal or frozen foods to be seen.

Mr Bungle said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:
Dubai Blue said:
Really? Obviously prices are different here, but for the cost of two McDonald's meals I could make about 10 servings of something relatively healthy that could be thrown in the freezer and defrosted when needed.
Yes but when you can go to iceland and buy cheap trans fat loaded foods and fucked up sugary drinks to feed the family for a week for around £30 while I eat healthy just me and the missus and it costs us £70 a week. The chicken needed for 10 servings of a meal would cost you about £20 in the uk or you could buy 10 ready meals for a £10

a) eating too much
We spend no more than £30 - £40 a week on friut ,veg and meats etc. No ready meal or frozen foods to be seen.

I will answer accordingly
a) No chance
b) We do but it makes about £10 difference so we go where produce is fresher
I have no idea how you manage it to be fair maybe its because London is more expensive. Considering 4 pieces of decent chicken is around £9 im impressed at your grocery bill, even when I want eating super healthy I couldn't get near that

BoyBlue_1985 said:
Mr Bungle said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:

a) eating too much

I will answer accordingly
a) No chance
b) We do but it makes about £10 difference so we go where produce is fresher
I have no idea how you manage it to be fair maybe its because London is more expensive. Considering 4 pieces of decent chicken is around £9 im impressed at your grocery bill, even when I want eating super healthy I couldn't get near that

Yeah, no chance i'd be able to get away with spending £40 in the London area, so I get where your coming from there.
I tend to shop/plan for about 6 days worth of meals because I know i'll end up with leftover food in fridge, so usually can throw something together with what's left.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.