Flag gone missing at Leicester away 29/10

Just got in and if I may say and I will say bad form from you to suggest that at any time was any blame put on said steward, but what didn't happen and does at many games is that the game finishes and there is plenty of time to go and claim your own flag, same thing happened at newcastle the other week and my lads flag was handed to some random kid and his dad BY A STEWARD , looking from further back I had to shout and tell him " it ain't yours " just recently that has changed everywhere inc Our place where we play the highlights in the ground but get asked to leave as it's still showing Our goals. Top day we won and he said best away day of season and he's been em all with me apart from copenhagen away he'd had a warning from college after last season's escapades in madrid x 2, Lisbon and a proper warning for peterborough. Never unsupervised in the old days we just looked after each other and still do.
My lad had his ripped off his back at anfield the other week. Not the same I know but still thieving cunts at the end of the day. Ended up getting ripped up by the scousers and posted on twitter. Sad twats

Get the photo posted. It might help with the 1894 lads and their missing flags from the Etihad n’all. Grass cunts like this right up, the club might help, but there’s plenty of us who are more than happy to have a word with fuckers like this.

Same sort of people who have reintroduced more Munich chanting after it had faded, same sort of people singing ‘the Sun was right’ the other week.

Fucking thieving off our own fans, the scummy cunts.
The Dark Fruits OSC

Just got in and if I may say and I will say bad form from you to suggest that at any time was any blame put on said steward, but what didn't happen and does at many games is that the game finishes and there is plenty of time to go and claim your own flag, same thing happened at newcastle the other week and my lads flag was handed to some random kid and his dad BY A STEWARD , looking from further back I had to shout and tell him " it ain't yours " just recently that has changed everywhere inc Our place where we play the highlights in the ground but get asked to leave as it's still showing Our goals. Top day we won and he said best away day of season and he's been em all with me apart from copenhagen away he'd had a warning from college after last season's escapades in madrid x 2, Lisbon and a proper warning for peterborough. Never unsupervised in the old days we just looked after each other and still do.
Well said T, corky u shud give your head a wobble. I'm sure the flag will come back....as there will be hundreds of people in the know looking out for it. LETS GET THAT FLAG TO QATAR.

My sons flag has gone missing at Leicester after a steward let another city fan take it with them. We didn’t realise it had gone missing untill the end of the game as we were at the back of the stand. We also want to take it to Qatar in 3 weeks time
If anyone has seen it pm me please

I’ve attached a picture of it below

Cheers blues
Where was the flag positioned? I was in the far right block next to the home fans on the 2nd row & in about the 88th minute a young lad come to the front and asked the steward if he could collect his flag. He didn’t let him until about the 92nd minute where he collected not just one but both flags that were there.

I’m thinking maybe one of them could be yours?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.