Flags yesterday

Some guy came in before Kick Off and handed them out. Good effort. We got one

Only small problem is that half who got them probably wont bring them back as they all sit in different areas during the League games

I was sat at the front of the 3rd tier of the East Stand, not my usual seat, and I saw them.

Presumed it was something to do with the Blue Alliance. The flags looked good and the guys who kept the singing going, some chants Id not heard before, did really well.

Stretford Born Blue said:
I see, might be worth doing every week and the club keep them to hand out, it was quite effective....
I think the Blue Alliance were responsible. Good job whoever did it.

I believe flags were sorted by Blue Alliance as they were in 109 yesterday

They had their own flags (trojan, citizens, etc) plus another 30 flags (I believe just made for the occasion) which they handed to other people around 110, 111, 109.. looking really good, we should do that for every home match!

A suggestion, there is no point in handing flags at people sitting on CC, DD rows as anyone will be able to see them (2 tier will cover them), do you know what i mean?

But as I said, we should have those flags at every home match.. take them out before match start, when we score and at the end of match as happened yesterday so they don't effect other people watching the match

The flags were handed out randomly. As been stated, pity most won't be coming back again. Perhaps it's something the BA and the club can discuss and look into again.

jrb said:
The flags were handed out randomly. As been stated, pity most won't be coming back again. Perhaps it's something the BA and the club can discuss and look into again.

defo something to do again for all home matches

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.