Flags yesterday

If it's the Blue Alliance then major respect. I stand in 117 so hopefully this'll continue, the Northern Soul flag was brilliant.

It looked very good. I'd like to see hundreds of flags like that and one or two of those big fuck off ones too. Great stuff!<br /><br />-- Sun Jan 06, 2013 2:17 pm --<br /><br />
Seosa said:
If it's the Blue Alliance then major respect. I stand in 117 so hopefully this'll continue, the Northern Soul flag was brilliant.
The flags belong to CM11. NorthernBoy from here.

Maybe they should be left at bottom of the stand at the end of the game so that they can be collected and used the following game. If this was agreed when the flags were handed out shouldn't be a problem.

nwhn3 said:
Maybe they should be left at bottom of the stand at the end of the game so that they can be collected and used the following game. If this was agreed when the flags were handed out shouldn't be a problem.

Agreed, the club should organise something to ensure they are kept safe for every game and then anybody who wants some exercise can pick one and wave it about.
I assume if this was organised then the club were involved...?

nwhn3 said:

I agree. Although someone standing at the top of the steps (stewards?) to collect them as people leave would be better.

If we had a few more made over the next few games then it'd eventually look fantastic.

Well done whoever sorted it.

Flags looked great.
The Boddingtons "Cream of Manchester" one is brilliant.

Well done the Blue Alliance if you organised this.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.