FLAGS

like i said they would be starting from singing section but they only used the fans one and not the club one, they left it a bit late to get them out and it was only out for about 1 minute - and it was taken down as teams were coming out, which is a shame, the flag is a bit of a jinx i think anyway, we had it out when fowler missed the pen, so back in the shed i think now

south stand were huge last night, singing section were brill, starting up about 20 mins before kick off

bit depressing the fact its probably going to be back to normal atmosphere wise on sunday

Ric said:
Good to see the Bluemoon banner get a mention in the opening paragraph of The Independent match review:

http://www.independent.co.uk/sport/foot ... 70060.html
thoughts which will have consumed him concern the years it might take for mere mortals, even those with millions to spend, to reconstruct this club.
A good balanced article & that bit means from the bottom to the top & it is gonna take time.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.