Flaming fruit flies

frothy

Little twats, my missus eats loads of fruit for breakfast ect I have to say go and put the peel ect into the brown bin not the one in the kitchen, keep landing in my beer the little fuckers

I don't consciously kill anything.
I'm becoming tempted to make an exception of these little rascals.

They don't bother me per say, but I bet those with dogs can relate, and are getting annoyed that normal flies are laying eggs in the dog bowl, they turn into maggots, fly's eggs. There seems to be a lot of them due to climate change
I just googled fruit flies, and the 2nd link was 'How to get rid of fruit flies once and for all' - im scared to click on it, surely you'll have to explode the world or something to get rid of them

They don't bother me per say, but I bet those with dogs can relate, and are getting annoyed that normal flies are laying eggs in the dog bowl, they turn into maggots, fly's eggs. There seems to be a lot of them due to climate change
I just googled fruit flies, and the 2nd link was 'How to get rid of fruit flies once and for all' - im scared to click on it, surely you'll have to explode the world or something to get rid of them
I can relate, but don't call me Percy

If you have any wood like fruit bowls or chopping boards and some fruit flies, then put them away till they are gone, they love the sap still in the wood

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.