flamini and gago????

richards30

it says on the sky sports transfer clockwatch that mancini has comfirmed interest in signing flamini and gago from real madrid!!!!! flamini would be a great signing but where would gago play?????

richards30 said:
it says on the sky sports transfer clockwatch that mancini has comfirmed interest in signing flamini and gago from real madrid!!!!! flamini would be a great signing but where would gago play?????

In midfield...

what midfield would you pick then blue4ever??? i assume flamini will play right back???

richards30 said:
what midfield would you pick then blue4ever??? i assume flamini will play right back???

Bellamy left, Viera & de Jong in the middle and SWP on the right.

Gago would stay on the bench because he isnt good enough.

The most interesting thing about that story is right at the end where Mancini admits that he basically has no funds to work with and this is because the "owners are testing him"...

So maybe all the stories on here about Mancini having no money because he's only temporary arn't true - maybe the owners just don't want to throw another £200m about without testing Mancini first to make sure he is the right guy for the job? Actually sounds sensible and plausible to me?

TWD-Tony said:
The most interesting thing about that story is right at the end where Mancini admits that he basically has no funds to work with and this is because the "owners are testing him"...

So maybe all the stories on here about Mancini having no money because he's only temporary arn't true - maybe the owners just don't want to throw another £200m about without testing Mancini first to make sure he is the right guy for the job? Actually sounds sensible and plausible to me?

where did you hear that

blue wang said:
TWD-Tony said:

where did you hear that

"I think they are putting me to the test. I won't disappoint them."
<a class="postlink" href="http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,12874_5874803,00.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528, ... 03,00.html</a>?

johnny crossan said:
NO MONEY FOR YOU - YOU ARE ON TEST I don't like the sound of that.

Why not?

If he passes the test he'll get a wedge to spend in the summer, where we can get much better value for money. If he fails, we look to a special manager and give him a wedge to spend in the summer

I think its perfectly reasonable to expect Mancini to be able to work with the squad already at his disposal. When I used to back Hughes about it not being 'his' squad, folkd would argue that anyone with true managerial quality should be able to use what they have, no matter what. That should now be the same for Mancini too, especially seeing as he is the 'better choice'. I quite like what the owners have said, if infact it is true. If he gets us top 4, expect an open cheque book, thats how I see it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.