Robinho-ood said:
maybe he wants to go extra defensive for the return leg at OT :P

Given
Zab Richards Kompany Garrido

Flamini Viera DeJong Barry

Ireland

Tevez

Should do the job hahah

No Bellamy? Can I borrow some of the drugs you are on? Maybe put swp in and move Flamini to RB, and put Bellers where you have Barry and replace Garrido with Barry

Both full backs gave the scum's wide men too much space on Tuesday and they cannot be allowed that freedom next week

Pigeonho said:
I think its perfectly reasonable to expect Mancini to be able to work with the squad already at his disposal. When I used to back Hughes about it not being 'his' squad, folkd would argue that anyone with true managerial quality should be able to use what they have, no matter what. That should now be the same for Mancini too, especially seeing as he is the 'better choice'. I quite like what the owners have said, if infact it is true. If he gets us top 4, expect an open cheque book, thats how I see it.

Couldn,t agree more

reckon RM is just testing the water to see if either is available.....don,t think he,ll go for both.........imo.......

is it me or does anyone else think zab will never see rb again....richards playing ok right now and he wants to bring in flamini...i hope he moved zab to midfield so that he has less of a chance of doing one of his stupid zab fouls right outide the box

BigBadBlue said:
Pigeonho said:
I think its perfectly reasonable to expect Mancini to be able to work with the squad already at his disposal. When I used to back Hughes about it not being 'his' squad, folkd would argue that anyone with true managerial quality should be able to use what they have, no matter what. That should now be the same for Mancini too, especially seeing as he is the 'better choice'. I quite like what the owners have said, if infact it is true. If he gets us top 4, expect an open cheque book, thats how I see it.

So finally you realise that "the judge him when it is his squad" is just a load of bullshit that Hughes have you believed?

Not being funny mate, but you joined the other day and wouldn't have seen how I defended Hughes, unless you changed your username and re-registered that is. Either way, I have said since Mancini took over that I can see the change was needed. The thing with me mate is I won't slate anything unless it is absolutely necessarry, (i.e. Robinho), and when I tried to stick up for Hughes I used to get the 'he should be able to work with what he has' retorts, which is fine, but the same should apply to Mancini too.

So you think Hughes deserved to be able to buy his own squad but not Mancini.

I actually however agree that Mancini should be able to deal with the cards he has been dealt.

In the same way Hughes should have been able to use Sven's players. He wasn't, slagged them off, dropped them , moved them on. And then spent over 200 million. And still they couldn't defend properly.

robbieh said:
So you think Hughes deserved to be able to buy his own squad but not Mancini.

I actually however agree that Mancini should be able to deal with the cards he has been dealt.

In the same way Hughes should have been able to use Sven's players. He wasn't, slagged them off, dropped them , moved them on. And then spent over 200 million. And still they couldn't defend properly.

No, course Mancini deserves too. The whole point of my post is that someone has said Mancini is being 'tested', which someone disagreed with, (that he shouldn't be being tested), so I am just saying that if Hughes had to work with what he had, Mancini should have to too, if infact the whole being tested thing is true. Makes sense cos if he can use players which he hasn't chosed and gets us 4th, it shows his credentials and then i'm sure the Sheikh will say, 'eearrr our kid, here's a squillion quid'.

BlueDejong said:
City eye Flamini loan

CITY are hoping to bring in AC Milan's Mathieu Flamini on loan - and they hope he could sign in time to face United next week.

Blues sources have confirmed that Flamini, who would provide competition for the right-back and left-back spots as well as midfield, is in their sights.

City are also said to be still chasing Rubin Kazan's Argentine left-back Cristian Ansaldi, as revealed by M.E.N. Sport earlier this month.

Reports from France suggest that City are also interested in Lyon's 18-year-old, six ft three ins striker Ishak Belfodil, although they face competition from Chelsea.

The agent of Fiorentina's former Chelsea striker Adrian Mutu has also claimed that City are interested in his client.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/sport/football/manchester_city/s/1189817_city_eye_flamini_loan" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/ ... amini_loan</a>

Fucken mother fucken hell! why do chelsea chase every player were chasing! fake blue B#stards

OT: Gago, Flamini and Ansaldi?

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VLnWf1sQkjY[/youtube]

The Fat el Hombre said:
johnny crossan said:
NO MONEY FOR YOU - YOU ARE ON TEST I don't like the sound of that.

Why not?

If he passes the test he'll get a wedge to spend in the summer, where we can get much better value for money. If he fails, we look to a special manager and give him a wedge to spend in the summer

I would much prefer this translation

"Despite City's wealth, it is understood that Mancini has been told he cannot spend money on the duo and a loan arrangement looks the most likely outcome. The former Inter Milan boss believes the owners want him to show his capabilities in the transfer market.

"I think they are putting me to the test," he said. "I won't disappoint them."

as for Why Not?

Well I'd say that a place in the Top Four is a little too testing for anyone without being backed to get the players he needs to play the formation he wants.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.