Flappers...

goater1978 said:
jknight said:
on 888 Sport Liverpool are 19/1 odds to win the Premiership. A £20 flutter would return £400. I know this wouldn't ease the pain but you could buy a lot of beer to help!

You get better odds if you have a west ham and Liverpool win double. You're better off betting on that as both these things have to happen for Liverpool to win the league.
I tried that on paddy power...they wont let you do the double..singles only.
West ham 16-1 to win the game....dippers 19-1 to win the league...

St Helens Blue (Exiled) said:
goater1978 said:
jknight said:
on 888 Sport Liverpool are 19/1 odds to win the Premiership. A £20 flutter would return £400. I know this wouldn't ease the pain but you could buy a lot of beer to help!

You get better odds if you have a west ham and Liverpool win double. You're better off betting on that as both these things have to happen for Liverpool to win the league.
I tried that on paddy power...they wont let you do the double..singles only.
West ham 16-1 to win the game....dippers 19-1 to win the league...

Got 25/1 on Betfair on Liverpool on Monday night, giving 19/1 now. Win either way on Sunday.

goater1978 said:
jknight said:

That's a great shout .. Corals are offering only 14/1 for Liverpool to win the league but you can get 20/1 for whu /Liverpool double ..

Sad bastards getting on Liverpool to win the league... I'd never bet on a rival to beat city.. Just leave it

marco2014 said:
Sad bastards getting on Liverpool to win the league... I'd never bet on a rival to beat city.. Just leave it

I'll be a rich bastard too if city mess up.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.