Flares and chairs thrown into our end

Has anyone ever got to the bottom of the rags' away match ballot?
659 million fans yet pretty much the same people go to most away games - and all from the same small gene pool on last night's evidence!

The landlord where I drink pre/post match got a ticket for Tranmere and the Derby, he is a very lucky bloke to be picked out for consecutive games ! Perhaps he should do the lottery and then he could give up the pub game.

Bluefm was trying to use Harvey Weinstein being outed for raping women as an example of pc culture or fake outrage.
Very strange comparison especially when we’re talking about a football match
‘You can’t get away with anything these days ask Harvey winestein’
Yeah you can’t get away with rape.. is that a bad thing?
Well said. Apologies. Not an appropriate example to make my point.

Minor “handbags” wed night, if people think that was serious trouble theyd’ve thought the world was about to end with the ‘80’s derbys & i prob missed the worst of it in earlier years!!

Minor “handbags” wed night, if people think that was serious trouble theyd’ve thought the world was about to end with the ‘80’s derbys & i prob missed the worst of it in earlier years!!

https://www.gettyimages.co.uk/detail/news-photo/s-soccer-violence-a-manchester-utd-fan-with-a-dart-stuck-in-news-photo/79054202

This is the image I always remember with regards to old school football violence. Think this was front page of the Mirror at the time.

Don't recall that that one, but do remember a photograph in the papers of a city fan with a dart stuck in the top of his head being led round the pitch, sure that was at OT too.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.