Fleetwood Mac - Love or Hate?

Owning a copy of Rumours has to be in anyone’s collection who’s 50+ along with Tubular Bells, Bat Out Of Hell, Out Of The Blue etc.

Anyone younger, who hasn’t listened/downloaded the album on a streaming service I strongly suggest you do so.

As has been stated, every track is superb and the stories behind the recording are fascinatingly interesting.

So it’s a “Love” from me
'Owning a copy of Rumours has to be in anyone’s collection who’s 50+ along with Tubular Bells, Bat Out Of Hell, Out Of The Blue etc.'

Does it really? Is this a fucking wind-up? You can keep your safe, bland, AOR shite thanks very much.

This is the greatest single performance I’ve ever seen/heard by them, and it’s when by most metrics they were on the decline, but it is entirely down to Buckingham. It certainly isn’t down to the audience. When Lindsey was on form, the band were on form.

I now listen mainly to Buckingham’s solo albums rather than the band. His live albums are just superb guitar work.

Still a great band though from beginning to end. Well perhaps not after Buckingham left each time.

'Owning a copy of Rumours has to be in anyone’s collection who’s 50+ along with Tubular Bells, Bat Out Of Hell, Out Of The Blue etc.'

Does it really? Is this a fucking wind-up? You can keep your safe, bland, AOR shite thanks very much.

Do you find that this approach usually works? Or let me guess, you've never tried it before. In fact, you don't normally approach girls - am I right? The truth is that you're a quiet sensitive type but, if I'm prepared to take a chance, I might just get to know the inner you: witty, adventurous, passionate, loving, loyal. Taxi! A little bit crazy, a little bit bad. But hey - don't us girls just love that?

If someone says rumours is the best album of all time even I can't argue against it, if someone says another album is as good I might have a chance.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.