Flights booked?

MadchesterCity said:
Gelsons Dad said:
Right now crisis management!

But normally I'm a training manager for an aviation training company.

Cool - I was going to ask the same thing

well travelled - think you would be an interesting person!

He has been to near enough every country in the world haha a very interesting person.

scottyboi said:
MadchesterCity said:
Cool - I was going to ask the same thing

well travelled - think you would be an interesting person!

He has been to near enough every country in the world haha a very interesting person.

Yeah I remember his map

I've cancelled my flight back from Barcelona, can't be bothered trying to figure when things will open again nor can i be arsed with all the aggro.. Costing me (well the company, lol) upwards of 45 quid a night and was meant to be back last friday. Working in aerospace has its perks it seems especially when nothing can fly, oh the irony....

Driving back tomorrow morning and should hopefully be back on English soil by wednesday night, driving non stop pretty much! No doubt the ferries/trains will be putting in a lot of extra graft so don't know but flights around Europe won't be happening anytime soon.

I would suggest anyone who doesn't really understand what is going on to read the news, booking any flight within the month at least is not a good idea at all as this cloud is spreading all over Europe now never mind in England.. UK airspace may be opening soon but it doesn't mean your flight could land at the other end. Its primarily flights to the USA which will be going anytime soon, most flights going to any part of Western Europe and anywhere East are pretty much a no-no for now.

TheLegendOfBerti said:
this seems just like a case of the greens trying to destroy the airline industry to suit their mythical propaganda campaigns.

Believe me, the whole airline industry is on its backside, fuel prices and this volcano and dont forget the recession!!

Gelsons Dad said:
Blue Smarties said:
Would it be too nosey asking what your job is? ;o)

Right now crisis management!

But normally I'm a training manager for an aviation training company.

Haha similar boat to me mate, i've been to our place in Barcelona last week and now i've gone from crisis management to tomorrow... Designated driver.

TheLegendOfBerti said:
this seems just like a case of the greens trying to destroy the airline industry to suit their mythical propaganda campaigns.

I wish it was.

looks like tomorrow might be written off in the uk now due to more eruptions.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.