Florian Wirtz

Untill this court case gets sorted I can’t really see any of these top tier players coming as if we do get found guilty then they could throw the book at us and who knows what will happen .

Untill this court case gets sorted I can’t really see any of these top tier players coming as if we do get found guilty then they could throw the book at us and who knows what will happen .
What court case? Do you mean the made up bullshit, super secret kangaroo tribunal?

Only winners will be the KCs.

City won’t be stopped. The hotel, arena and stadia extension is testament to what we think of these charges.

Any player who wants to believe media lies is not welcome at the club.

City-chairman, Khaldoon Al Mubarak, reportedly told UEFA general secretary  at the time, Gianni Infantino, that he “would rather spend 30 million on  the 50 best lawyers in the world to sue them (

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.