Florian Wirtz

Better hope that Bayern is not serious pursuing Florian Wirtz next summer because they still remains the biggest obstacles for us to sign him. If Wirtz is from any other country it will increase our chance but unfortunately he is german FFS.

Hopefully we step away from the lower quality of Paqueta and Eze and we focus on a player like this kid,who is genuinely a game changer.
I would agree, even more so for a No10 and long term replacement for KDB.

That type of player in a team of our quality has to be world class to be effective in the very best games.

Lot's of very decent 10s about, the likes of Maddison etc, but in the very big games, that type of player go missing.

He is the reason i did not want us to sign Eze
Id love Wirtz as well

Issue is that we will have to compete with the German Rags to get him and their PR machine (backed completely by the rag press in Germany and other places) to get him.....it will be comments like that if he comes here will he get his place in the national team etc etc etc

I understand why we cant go for him now (money, doesnt want to leave etc) but waiting is also a risk as getting him next summer will be a big task.....unless we can somehow box him off (and there is no complete guarantee with that ever)

Hopefully we have already started the charm offensive with Wirtz and his people as he is the most similar to KDB that Ive seen and we will need to replace KDB next year

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.