Florian Wirtz

Bayern have Musiala so we could have a run at him if we're serious, but work with Palmer and McAtee imo.

Bayern have Musiala so we could have a run at him if we're serious, but work with Palmer and McAtee imo.
Musiala can play on the wings too.

I can see them selling Coman, who seems to be 3rd choice winger over Sane and Gnabry to let Musiala get more minutes, then use those funds to buy Wirtz.

Musiala can play on the wings too.

I can see them selling Coman, who seems to be 3rd choice winger over Sane and Gnabry to let Musiala get more minutes, then use those funds to buy Wirtz.
I guess Bayern will try to go for Karim Adeyemi if Coman leaves. A lot talk of him like about a striker - but actually he is more the Gnabry type of player - a direct winger in difference to wingers like Coman or Sane.

Wirtz might get to expensive again for Bayern in the future - like Havertz was - especially as there is still Müller for the next about 3 seasons (I think he will play until 2025) and Musiala in the same position. Yes, Musiala can play on the wings, too - but he is planned for an offensive midfield position. Actually right now with Sane's changed position more in the left halfspace in a more left 8/10 role it is Sane who takes minutes off Musiala.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.