Fluminense (N) - Fri 22nd Dec, 18:00 | CWC Final | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Most of us signed up for typical City, just bonkers but likeable. Now we are in a totally different world.
Yup I signed up for 30k attendances in the Championship/Division 1 then was on cloud nine when Kevin Keegan arrived. I really thought that was the pinnacle of achievement! Funny how things have turned out.

Even watching at Wembley when Yaya won us the FA Cup against Stoke, I never imagined where we are today!

Enjoy it while it lasts Blues!!
I am!!! :-)

I'm a northerner but it was Sussex Eye hospital. I can send you the link and post a copy of the t-shirt below. I think it passes for City blue.
Are you going in to get a picture of John Stones stiched to the inside of your eye lids?

View attachment 101981View attachment 101980
Please send me a link to buy one. I was born before the NHS so I tend to defend it vigorously.
As I’ve had nothing but excellent treatment and a heck of a lot of it recently I feel totally justified in my stance. So buying a T-shirt would be great. Thank you. :-)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.