Fluminense (N) - Fri 22nd Dec, 18:00 | CWC Final | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I watched their game in parts against Al Ahly and whilst they are decent technically they conceded a lot of chances despite winning 2-0. In all honesty, I reckon Al Ahly walked away from that game thinking how did we get beat, they were the better team.

I think Al Ahly had 20 attempts on goal in that game, if they let us have that and we are on it, we are winning.

Their hope is that we don't have a firing striker at the moment, had we had a firing Haaland and fit De Bruyne this game would be over at half time.

Unfortunately our full strength at the moment is way way off our full strength. Our form is pretty dreadful as well. As much as I’d love us to win it I don’t think we will. They’ll kick us off the park and be diving all over the place if we will need a strong ref. And their support in the stands is going to be top notch
2-0 to City

For those receiving Adblocker complaints from the FIFA+ website even after you've turned them all off, there is a fix. I was able to gain access to the Club World Cup highlights, replays & hopefully streams by changing a setting in my Microsoft Edge browser; .../Settings/Privacy, Search and Services/Exceptions/"https://www.plus.fifa.com".

I love our club but I can't see a victory. Not unless Fluminese are poor. We just seem so leaderless with the ball and so nervous without.

But I live in hope.

Indeed. That is the reason for the colour of the Blessed Virgin Mary's robes. The original colour of the Order of the Garter was also sky blue, precisely because it was the colour of heaven. (The current darker blue is a later innovation.)

Quite fitting that the neighbours have the Devil in their badge.

View attachment 101996

Isn't the later blue a colour specificallly invented by Italian painters of the early Renaissance? And is it not known as Dellarobia Blue? (Didn't google it, because I don't believe in substituting Google for my memory, so I'm suggesting that off the top of my knowledge).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.