Fly me to blue moon....

Maybe we could do a short detour and fly over Spain on the way to America ....

we could give Carlos a lift , and chuck him out over Madrid with one of those parachutes that's a bit 'stiff' to open!

It's not Citys plane! It will be used by Etihad as a normal Aircraft to advertise City to the world! They have a aircraft advertising the F1 Abu Dhabi Grand Prix.

shutty24 said:
It's not Citys plane! It will be used by Etihad as a normal Aircraft to advertise City to the world! They have a aircraft advertising the F1 Abu Dhabi Grand Prix.
This. We're just spreading the brand.

shutty24 said:

Can you imaginebeing a liverpool/ushited fan in the waiting lounge and that pulls up as your plane, ha

BoyBlue_1985 said:
shutty24 said:

Can you imaginebeing a liverpool/ushited fan in the waiting lounge and that pulls up as your plane, ha
This happened to me in reverse , was flying from Kuala Lumpur to Penang, air asia, walked out to plane and past the one i thought it was gonna be, straight to a utd one. I was fucking ill spent 50 mins of my life looking at brian riggs autograph.

bumbleblue said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:
shutty24 said:

This happened to me in reverse , was flying from Kuala Lumpur to Penang, air asia, walked out to plane and past the one i thought it was gonna be, straight to a utd one. I was fucking ill spent 50 mins of my life looking at brian riggs autograph.

I dont know if i could of got on that to be honest, well i know now not use air asia for a start

Robbo. said:
Graceyboy said:
For any plane enthusiasts, it is an A330-200

This is the A/C I work on. I am not allowed to have personal pics on desktop only work related stuff, so I can get away with this one.

FANTASTIC. ETIHAD HAVE MADE OUR A/C LOOK MAGNIFICENT.

My partner has just had a job accepted with Etihad, but she not sure as she with be based abroad. Are you enjoying living away?

Robbo, i'm sorry, I didnt explain properly in my post. I dont work for Etihad, I work for Airbus, and the A330 is my A/C I look after in my Engineer role in the fuel system design team.

Although I do work away from home in Bristol during the week, I travel home to Blackpool at weekends. I hate being away from my kids all week, but the job is superb.

I would recommend Etihad as an employer, as they are an exemplary airline in the industry. (not just saying that from a city bias but as a professional)

It makes me proud that Etihad have done a marvellous job with the aircraft I work on.

I think our Team airline is better than the scums

http://forums.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=14&t=223883

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.