Fly me to blue moon....

taking a very strange route the only planes ive seen has been white one with a blue tail which went over at the same time as this was meant to, maybe was just too high to work out

bellwhaft said:
A few Twatters just now claiming club have agreed stadium naming rights deal with Etihad. Could be planned to coincide with arrival of plane, possibly.

Definatly something going on

BOMBER7967 said:
Just seen it over Stockport. very nice indeed!

must be the one i seen with a blue tail as im working in high lane and it went over about 5 minutes ago

Just seen it over my house, all kitted out in blue accept the underneath of the wings which are white. BEAUTIFUL!

PaulBluemoon said:
BOMBER7967 said:
Just seen it over Stockport. very nice indeed!

must be the one i seen with a blue tail as im working in high lane and it went over about 5 minutes ago

I am in Offerton at the moment, so yes that would be the one. Looked very smart!

bellwhaft said:
A few Twatters just now claiming club have agreed stadium naming rights deal with Etihad. Could be planned to coincide with arrival of plane, possibly.

Manchester Airport, Etihad, take your pick or guess

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.