Fly The Flag For City!!!!!!

There's one in a garden at the side of the tee on a hole at Castlehawk, always hit a good shot on that hole, can't imagine why. ;)

As you drive through gatley as you get to the lights where it turns to sharston there is a city and united flag, don't know if it's two separate houses as they are close together
For years, just a rag flag flew there and then a city flag appeared, think a new neighbour moved in.

I took a parcel in for my next door neighbour yesterday (not the Trafford U supporter) and when I knocked on to give it to him he said that when he came in from work on Wednesday a guy was walking past and said to him, they'd better get that flag taken down it's rubbish!! His response was, you'll never get EB to stop supporting them, she's a CTID person!! (He's not a football person, more for the boxing and F1, although his lad who, according to his mother has been brainwashed by me, plays junior football!!).

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.