Fm

Manchester_lalala said:
ell said:
Anybody elses keep crashing? Cant play because of it :/

If your playing of steam, thats your problem. Load of mates are having the same problem and steam have actually released a statement saying sorry. Im lucky not to have the experience yet!
Well im beta testing so Im on downloads yes

Manchester_lalala said:
Got an annoying problem. Uefa Cup requiers 4 players trained at the club, and ive got 1. Wtf you meant to do?
What do you do? I'd suggest getting a life.

Ring some of your mates, get a football, go to the park, put some jumpers down for goalposts and play for real. There - problem solved.

Prestwich_Blue said:
Manchester_lalala said:
Got an annoying problem. Uefa Cup requiers 4 players trained at the club, and ive got 1. Wtf you meant to do?

Ring some of your mates, get a football, go to the park, put some jumpers down for goalposts and play for real. There - problem solved.

What at 11 at night?

Manchester_lalala said:
Prestwich_Blue said:

What at 11 at night?
Best pack some night vision goggles mate

Manchester_lalala said:
Prestwich_Blue said:

What at 11 at night?
Why not? There's always a local supermarket car park which is usually lit.

I don't know - kids of today! When I was a lad we had to make our own entertainment, blah, blah, blah.....

Prestwich_Blue said:
Manchester_lalala said:
What at 11 at night?

I don't know - kids of today! When I was a lad we had to make our own entertainment, blah, blah, blah.....

Your making out that you know me and think I havent got a life, which I have. Theres a reason why these games get sold, to pass the crappy hours away.

Lets go out and play football in the rain at tesco car park, with our night vision goggles, whos coming?

Manchester_lalala said:
Prestwich_Blue said:

Your making out that you know me and think I havent got a life, which I have. Theres a reason why these games get sold, to pass the crappy hours away.

Lets go out and play football in the rain at tesco car park, with our night vision goggles, whos coming?
Good lad. You'll feel much better for it instead of sitting in front of your computer.

Prestwich_Blue said:
Manchester_lalala said:

Good lad. You'll feel much better for it instead of sitting in front of your computer.

Haha, you coming then? Game of Italian then we can go into tesco for a pick and mix.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.