Foam hands/t-shirts just make me cringe.

ConnorMCFC said:
Keith Lemon said:
The club MCFC are trying to do everything they can to ensure we all look like a family team ( Not MIBS ) and pulling all the stops out to ensure this will be a memorable occasion and have something to take away from the day and also use again for the final (hope).

Why do some people think its so bad to look and feel proud in city merchandise
I have to agree with the above. Just imagine the players looking at a sea of 30,000 foam hands (60,000 if people double up like mean). Its got the potential to be epic.

So as Keith said here's to hopefully two games of wearing these foam fingers!

We could always use them to stick fingers up at reds on way home too, ha

glen quagmire said:
Went down to the city store today, i must admit, the sight of the t-shirts, foam hands and other stuff celebrating the trip to London just made me cringe. A great idea for a FINAL just not for the semis, for me it was a little too much.

What did u go for the shirt or the foam hands?!!

There is a light said:

I can't take you two seriously.

You are trying to be funny aren't you? Please say you are

Why is it so hard to contemplate that some people think it's a good idea
waspish said:
Silvaslovechild said:
all we need to sing now with our foam hands is
"we will we will rock you !"

At least they can't play "we are the champions"

Didsbury Dave said:
For the forthcoming cup semi final, some of you are going on as though we are a non-league club having their big day out in the FA Cup 3rd round. Yeah, if your under 12 I can understand the giddiness and the attraction of wearing all your City accoutriments and carrying inflatables or whatever. But any grown men getting involved in this silliness need to take a long hard look at themselves and remember which club you represent.

We are Manchester City, not Rushden and Diamonds. Cup Semi Finals are a part of the club's tradition. The fact that the club has been run by fools for the last 35 years doesn't change anything. We are a big City club with a working class fanbase who should not be getting giddy and turning up en-masse with foam hands, cut out FA Cups, curly wigs, stupid hats, inflatable or anything more becoming to minnows with all the family on their once-in-a-lifetime day out, than a proud club. Do you think Chelsea or Everton or Villa or even Man United would do this?

If your answer is no then have a long look at yourself. We are Manchester City. We should be in FA Cup Semi Finals. We are only returning to our rightful place.

Have some dignity. It's bad enough Garry Cook and his marketing numpties cheesing up COMS with their tacky shit without you lot making it worse.

Turn up in numbers and make a wall of noise. That's all that is required.

This is an official statement from the MCFC Kill The Cheese Movement

Well said!

Keith Lemon said:
There is a light said:
I can't take you two seriously.

You are trying to be funny aren't you? Please say you are

Why is it so hard to contemplate that some people think it's a good idea
waspish said:
At least they can't play "we are the champions"

Because it's City v United not the fucking Superbowl or the Johnstones Paint Trophy final

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.