FOC Roll Call :-)

Why do FOC’s sit on L3 when it’s harder to get up there and the play is further away? Shouldn’t FOC’s be sat on L1? I can’t ever see myself moving to L3.
It takes longer and longer to walk up that spiral, I think the the club add an extra circle every week.

Thanks for this. Was feeling my age at 51 but I feel like a spring chicken now.

Much respect for the FOC’s supporting the great, good, shite, absolute shite, good, great, and magnificent teams all these years!

72 years young and watching since 66, with some great, and not so great memories. need the padded seat in 93.20 CB to keep me going these days!!

66 now, Born Stockport (Reddish) first game 1964, season ticket since 1974, travelled home and away until 1986, got married then home games only, when kids grew up started going away including lots of European games, every final and semi final since 74, still get excited going to Wembley, love our CLUB and fellow fans, hate the rags, Once a Kippax Boot Boy, always a Kippax Boot Boy, L2 Block 202.

61. Told it before but I was a glory hunting 9 year old in Berkshire who was then rightly punished by only celebrating one trophy in the next 40 years. Must be a bit like being a Forest fan who started supporting them in 1991. Obviously, didn't get to many games but worshipped the KIng. I was obsessed and even used to keep a scrapbook of every article about him in the paper. Couldn't believe it when Nationwide did a massive piece on him and his recovery. That injury made sure England were getting nowhere near Argentina 78. Still hate Martin Buchan, although he has probably been punished by having that tackle as being the only thing he is known for. And also not as vicious as Ben Thatcher. I think this much rambling qualifies me...........

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.