FOC Roll Call :-)

Born on August 29th 1964
City 0 Northampton 2

Apparently my first words were POYSER OUT!

First game 1-1 v Chelsea in 70-71

Respect to everyone on here. I love reading about the diehards of the Poyser era and how it suddenly changed so dramatically
Ha! Born August 28th 1964.

Used to sit on the planks of wood that were the Platt Lane seats (yellow ones). Now sit in the relative luxury of Colin Bell level three.

Pat yourselves on the back ladies and gentleman

You’ve seen the lot !

I’m grateful to still be here unlike many others who were probably even more loyal than me.

A former kippax boot boy.

The most loyal fans in England

Long live the bananas FOC’s

Pat yourselves on the back ladies and gentleman

You’ve seen the lot !

I’m grateful to still be here unlike many others who were probably even more loyal than me.

A former kippax boot boy.

The most loyal fans in England

Long live the bananas FOC’s
As someone from Manchester once said - " Where have all the boot boys gone " ??

Why do FOC’s sit on L3 when it’s harder to get up there and the play is further away? Shouldn’t FOC’s be sat on L1? I can’t ever see myself moving to L3.

I’m 71 in May had problems 15 years ago after getting about 20 thorns in my hands. This caused an auto-immune problem.

I was a season ticket holder an went home and away until I started with Rheumatoid Arthritis 15 months ago. I couldn’t go to the match and had to give up golf. It got so bad my wife had to put me in bed and help me out of bed, and even pull the covers over and off me. Had to eat sandwiches because I couldn’t use a knife and fork.

Enjoy life while you can and enjoy watching the blues. I can only watch city on tv now. But I have the lot, City +, TNT, Sky, and recently got a Firestick and also got it on my phone.

I wish I could go to the game again and play golf again. I still live in hope. Starting infusions of meds in March

I might not go to the game anymore but the love for City is as strong as ever. Fans are fans no matter which country they live in and just because we live close enough to go to the game does mean our love is stronger than a fan who live half the world away.

CTID and beyond.
" The Boy With The Thorn In His Hand" ??
( With apologies to Mozzer) !!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.