Focus Group - Etihad Stadium

Why would someone "fall off" with rail seats but not with normal seats?
It doesn't really matter if it's rational or just perception., it will be hard enought to get safe standing agreed to, no chance they would allow it on a second tier.

It doesn't really matter if it's rational or just perception., it will be hard enought to get safe standing agreed to, no chance they would allow it on a second tier.
Thanks for the reply, but it doesn't really answer my question.

It really does matter if it's rational mate. H&S, despite the myths, is a rational process.

I'd quite like an answer from someone who does know, because for me, having a small standing section at the front (only) is a wasted opportunity of having a standing section that is twice the size. Or triple, if done in both tiers.

I don't believe, for one moment, that we wouldn't fill it. If it's priced correctly.

We are one of the only clubs without a proper home end. We desperately need one. A large home end where all the singers can come together.
I think the my screwed up the south stand and stupidly put corporate blocks in the middle of it. I also don’t think visually it’s that impressive

The only way it will work though is if we make it affordable and don’t have any corporate sections in it ! Give the 1894 a block at the front of the tier ( in the middle).

Surely the management must be able to see the wisdom of making tickets more affordable in order to help encourage the younger supporters into the club and build the fan base for the future.

Perhaps all the FOC's like myself should be banned from holding seasoncards to make way for younger fans ? I started going in 1954 , so have seen some great players and results, although the current team surpasses most . ( Not a serious suggestion before I get blitzed by OPs or OAPs )

And has been mentioned so often, we surely cannot have any more Corporate Seats !

Happy to hear the club are involving fans this time. It is our last opportunity to create a home end. The family seating needs to move and we need a full end behind the goal promoted as the new kippax and give a chance for city fans to move to generate atmosphere. When one end starts making noise and my god it will if it is that big, the rest of the ground will join in.

Dortmund call their end ‘The Yellow Wall’.

We can call ours ‘The Kippax Wall’.

A double meaning haha. Don’t they ever got round to putting turnstyles in the new Kippax!

Was a design presented to those in the Focus Group? Presumably now that the club have got this far they'll publish a design?

Standing at a match if it were ever reintroduced would have all the fun healthed and safetyed out of it. No surging, no swaying just a sparsely populated terrace with too many barriers and too many stewards.
And nobody pissing on the back of your leg.

There is no good reason why we couldn't introduce safe standing now. It's a legal requirement to have all-seater stadiums in the top 2 leagues and rail seating would probably meet that requirement. There is no legal issue with people actually standing though. That's just a ground regulation.

There is no good reason why we couldn't introduce safe standing now. It's a legal requirement to have all-seater stadiums in the top 2 leagues and rail seating would probably meet that requirement. There is no legal issue with people actually standing though. That's just a ground regulation.
Not saying you're wrong I don't know enough about it myself, but if that's the case why has no one done it and what was the issue with, I think, West Brom not being allowed last season ?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.