Foden ... Valuation in the current market?

80 -100 million, its a depressed market. Only a couple out there who could pay that figure and have a position for him available.

I heard a while back..."rhe Stocport Iniesta,(my fave midfielder ever,bar Merlin)....i laughed and laughed and laughed....last couple of month,i've raised an eyebrow at the Stockport Iniesta....could be,could'nt it?

It’d cost a club ZERO £0

Because City ain’t selling ... not till Pep is here at least.

And who’s got any money anyway? The Super League didn’t happen so none of them out there can afford him!

People moaning about the super league and then start this players value what if is valued 200m will it add something to city financially and on field!? Will foden use it a to force the club to pay him extra hight wages that impact heavily the operating cost?

People moaning about the super league and then start this players value what if is valued 200m will it add something to city financially and on field!? Will foden use it a to force the club to pay him extra hight wages that impact heavily the operating cost?
Give it a rest, I'm fucking sick of seeing and hearing about the super league, this is about foden, our phil

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.