Foden video

Phils not involved based on that video. Woman needs to learn to control herself, he's going to get provocation wherever he goes from scumbags, just as every footballer in the world does, the absolute worst thing you can do is rise to it, this only makes him a target.

Anyway, the brain dead moron filming it has let everybody know exactly who he is, can't be very hard to find out who the muppets he's with are too, let's hope somebody decides to find out and fills them all in, repeatedly.
Isn’t that woman Foden’s mum? But yes you’re completely right - it’s always going to happen especially at an event where these idiots are likely going to be pissed up.

Video doing the rounds of Foden getting ushered into a room at the boxing after being harassed by a few knobheads, his mum comes out and pushes one of them, knobhead hits his mum and there’s a bit of a fracas involving a fire extinguisher. Phil seems to stay out of it, doesn’t seem to do much wrong but reckon it’ll be getting some unwanted attention.

Video doing the rounds of Foden getting ushered into a room at the boxing after being harassed by a few knobheads, his mum comes out and pushes one of them, knobhead hits his mum and there’s a bit of a fracas involving a fire extinguisher. Phil seems to stay out of it, doesn’t seem to do much wrong but reckon it’ll be getting some unwanted attention.

Fuck me if that’s his mum she is well scally and also ridiculously young.

Isn’t that woman Foden’s mum? But yes you’re completely right - it’s always going to happen especially at an event where these idiots are likely going to be pissed up.
Possibly. I had some thought in the back of my mind that it was his mum too, couldn't be arsed to find out though.

of course you're going to want to get involved when it's your own parents so no blame with Phil on that.

she needs to learn some restraint though, unless more happened prior to this, she's escalated that from some scumbags seemingly throwing a few insults out to something that will probably hit the papers.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.