follow city to romania £239

I must admit the journey home from Hamburg was quite hard core!
My legs were numb for a few days after that.
I don't know how Peely managed to drive for so long.

will do :)
Cheeky_Girls_732685a.jpg

Corky said:
Think I will see what Thomas Cook has on offer, after that Hamburg 16 hour job I thought road is too far anywhere further than the Netherlands or Belgium.

Looks like both Sport Options & Thomas Cook are not running anything.

From Thomas Cook site:

European Travel Packages
Following on from the Europa League draw on Friday which resulted in Manchester City being drawn against FC Timisoara availability of charter aircraft at this peak holiday period is extremely limited as airlines are busy flying holidaymakers across the globe. As you would expect this impacts hugely on the availability of any aircraft in the market place, which in turn increases the cost dramatically. As a direct result, this makes any possible trips offered incredibly expensive and therefore not viable to operate on this occasion.

Thats a shame. I dont fancy spending a couple of days on a coach myself. I may have been prepared to spend a bit more on travelling there if the rumoured 0.5-1.5 euro for a pint was true.

FYI, according to the OS, kick-off is 21.45 which I assume is local time<br /><br />-- Mon Aug 09, 2010 4:24 pm --<br /><br />Thats a shame. I dont fancy spending a couple of days on a coach myself. I may have been prepared to spend a bit more on travelling there if the rumoured 0.5-1.5 euro for a pint was true.

FYI, according to the OS, kick-off is 21.45 which I assume is local time

Leveblue said:
Corky said:
Think I will see what Thomas Cook has on offer, after that Hamburg 16 hour job I thought road is too far anywhere further than the Netherlands or Belgium.

Looks like both Sport Options & Thomas Cook are not running anything.

From Thomas Cook site:

European Travel Packages
Following on from the Europa League draw on Friday which resulted in Manchester City being drawn against FC Timisoara availability of charter aircraft at this peak holiday period is extremely limited as airlines are busy flying holidaymakers across the globe. As you would expect this impacts hugely on the availability of any aircraft in the market place, which in turn increases the cost dramatically. As a direct result, this makes any possible trips offered incredibly expensive and therefore not viable to operate on this occasion.

ffs looks like i aint going then.

lowcost fantravel are going to the first leg in romania;they are a local company from manchester;not far from eastlands.-they have been doing football away matchies ;for over 30years;mostley with man city. 08448567811 for more details on mcfc away travel.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.