Foo Fighters Emirates Old Trafford 2022 *SOLD*

Bluemanc100

Not sure why I'm not surprised... The Foo Fighters gig at Old Trafford CC went on open sale this morning at 9am and sold out in around 6 minutes

They'll surely put another night on with that level of interest won't they?

They might add dates, there are certainly gaps in their schedule but, equally, they don't seem to do multiple consecutive nights these days.

Not wishing to be a harbinger of doom but if they are going to add dates, I'm surprised they didn't have them ready to roll once the other shows sold out.

If they don't add more UK shows, keep an eye on Twickets, supposedly tickets for the shows can only be resold on that website (at face value plus fees) and there are bound to be people who find they can't make it.

If anybody can use 4 standing tickets at *face value* (the tickets have stand access with unreserved seating) for the Foo Fighters at Emirates Old Trafford on Thursday June 13th 2024 please drop me a DM. I managed to get tickets for the Saturday also.

I will respond in chronological order based on interest so the tickets are on a first come first served basis

The tickets will be issued as e-tickets closer to the event which I will share.

Total cost is £342 which will need to be paid by the end of this month.

79F3DE6D-3FE1-467E-9E37-1C9AE6A21526.jpeg

If anybody can use 4 standing tickets at *face value* (the tickets have stand access with unreserved seating) for the Foo Fighters at Emirates Old Trafford on Thursday June 13th 2024 please drop me a DM. I managed to get tickets for the Saturday also.

I will respond in chronological order based on interest so the tickets are on a first come first served basis

View attachment 86225

Are these still available pal?

View attachment 86225
Tickets are still available… Selling as a set of four for simplicity

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.