Food/Drink that don't taste the same anymore

Coke Cola. They don't use real sugar in it any more. I only buy the imported stuff from Mexico.

Beer: Blitz -Winehard was a regional beverage that was over-hopped (like all Oregon beers) but nice after dinner. Miller bought out the brewery and now I'd rather drink sewer water.

Tomatoes. Grow your own - one bite will tell you everything about modern supermarket fruit and veg. Even the dear stuff is pap.
Been growing my own veg for a few years now, and only buy from the supermarket out of season. What a taste difference - and you know exactly what has gone into your own veg. You would be better drinking water than buying mass-produced, tasteless supermarket veg.

I dont drink Stella anymore because im a cardigan wearing real ale twat, but does anybody else think it now has a peanuty taste and smell about it? When you open a can the stench that comes out of it is horrible

sports mixtures, unless you can track down some of the original Lyons stock.

My grandma's tongue - not sure if that gets served up these days.

sports mixtures, unless you can track down some of the original Lyons stock
You can. I've a shop near me and the girl has jars of sweets and scales,
Bless her. Lyon's midget gems are my poison.

Google "old sweets" you'll find for a tenner you'll get enough to keep your dentist in a job :)

Borderline blasphemy what Maynard's did replacing licqourice with fucking blackcurrant

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.