Football Bad boy XI

Every ex pro of a certain age, who ever talks about the hardest men, they faced, or played with, always seem to reckon it was Mick Harford.

Billy Whitehurst (Ex Hull City &, I think, Leeds Utd) was also a tidy player when it came to dishing out the physical stuff, iirc.

If we’re talking about hard bastards, common consensus was that not only was Mike Doyle one, but Buzzer and Frannie could also more than look after themselves.

Gentile, peter barnes probably still has nightmare's about him.

Basil Bolli, wasn't he the one who head butted Pearce, in an International? It was a beauty tbh.
He spent the rest of the game hiding from Pearce and at the final whistle legged it down the tunnel whilst a slightly miffed Pearce went looking for him.

Pearce was a proper full back. Hard as nails.

Mick Harford. Now there's a name from the past. I remember seeing this man just swatting opposition players out of the the way like they were some kind of minor irritant. I think he's still involved in the game in some category or other?

Mick Harford. Now there's a name from the past. I remember seeing this man just swatting opposition players out of the the way like they were some kind of minor irritant. I think he's still involved in the game in some category or other?
Luton Town's equivalent of Txiki.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.