Football bets today.

City win, as always, may double it with a rags wins as well and put a single on a draw(maybe win match draw no bet) in the rags game to cover myself as I do fancy Chelsea getting something today.

£7 on City at 3/4, thought they were pretty decent odds.

£5 City, United (can't remember odds)

£2 on United-Chelsea draw at 5/2

£1.50 on Chelsea win at 17/4

If City win today I'll be feeling pretty good as it means that chelsea getitng a result will mean I don't lose on that £5 on my double. If rags win then I'll get some money to make me feel better. If City lose, then I'll be royally pissed off.

I don't plan on watching the Chelsea match till city match is over so that I can just turn it on after City have finished and know where my bets are standing.<br /><br />-- Sun Sep 18, 2011 2:45 pm --<br /><br />Oh I've also gone For Dzeko and Aguero first goalscorer at 19/4 and 17/4 respectively.

sir malcom said:
Gone for CITY three,one...shite odds 9/1

12/1 on VC

Did £23 treble, Rangers, Spurs and City.

Plan to lay City to guarantee some profit if Spurs get a second before there are any goals in City game

I had city and levante (my second team) in a double. 2.50 on would of got me 47 back. Would be city to let me down wouldn't it. Also had Southampton united city juve in a little four way. Cheers blue boys need to stop betting on the team I love me thinks.

leighton said:
Done 3 draws in the Chelsea V Rags , Spurs v Liverpool and Celtic v Rangers.

Also first goalscorer bets on. Stokes in the Celtic game and Adebayor in the Spurs game.

Lol.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.