Football Boules At HT

I always wonder how do they get chosen! Im suprised I havent been picked yet I always wear timberlands in winter I couldnt hit a barn door so I would borrow my mate Sergio's boots

danburge82 said:
Has there been a survey out where they've only chosen people who answered "no" to the question 'have you ever kicked a football in your life?'.

How harsh was it on that small girl making her take it from the pengy spot? Surely she should have taken it from the edge of the D, she barely made the edge of the D from the Pen spot!

That would go against equal oppertunities though and is probably slightly sexist! ;)

Freestyler said:
So far i've noticed that the people who have taken part bar one, look like they don't know how to kick a football.

It's it a co-incidence or do the club not want anyone to win? lol

I can only recall one person, who looks like they've ever kicked a football before in their life and that was the guy who won, when they claimed the guy moved the ball on the halfway-line.

How do you apply?

i'm interested.

That was a mate of mine that won the comp at the Norwich Game. We had the hospitality this week at the Stoke Game. His Mrs has just had a baby too so they also gave us extras in the form of champers....which was nice (we did the decent thing and suggested he took it home to share with his Mrs). A very enjoyable evening all round.
Anyway, to get selected what happened was some City media guy just came up to us outside the City Store and asked 'Who would like to have a go at half time?', and that was that.

Bellyeye said:
Freestyler said:
So far i've noticed that the people who have taken part bar one, look like they don't know how to kick a football.

It's it a co-incidence or do the club not want anyone to win? lol

I can only recall one person, who looks like they've ever kicked a football before in their life and that was the guy who won, when they claimed the guy moved the ball on the halfway-line.

How do you apply?

i'm interested.

That was a mate of mine that won the comp at the Norwich Game. We had the hospitality this week at the Stoke Game. His Mrs has just had a baby too so they also gave us extras in the form of champers....which was nice (we did the decent thing and suggested he took it home to share with his Mrs). A very enjoyable evening all round.
Anyway, to get selected what happened was some City media guy just came up to us outside the City Store and asked 'Who would like to have a go at half time?', and that was that.

So you've got to suck this media guy off before you have a go? Sounds like a fair deal.

LoL....

The prizes are kinna crap tbh, in comparison with how hard it is for the contestants.

2x coldplay tickets? i'd be missing on purpose :D

Should offer free season ticket for next season or a chance to share a steam room with David Silva

I'm gonna hawk around citystore now pre-match, see if I get selected.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.