football coupons are back /whoopee

2 goals galore coupons now at BF on one with limited matches on the treble pays 4/1 on the coupon with every game on the treble pays 3/1.
Think Hull v Bpl is a goals galore stick on tomorrow night.

Last year I posted to back Carlos to be topscorer in premier league, we got paid dead heat. I have studied this years betting opportunities and think we should go for the following.

Huddersfield to finish above Sheff Wed at 4/5 doubled with Sunderland to finish in the bottom 10 in Prem 10/11

Wednesday have no forwards to score the goals,They will need to improve 20 points to challenge Huddersfield, Huddersfield have lost 2 players to Norwich but should still have to much for pennyless Wednesday.
Sunderland were in terminal decline last season eg at COM the worst team I saw, They appear intent on buying rag has beens and have lost players who performed well on loan last year, the bent goals have gone and I think signing 2 brum players who got relegated and an unproven 8 million wonder kid from Ipswich will see the Mackems with there head in hands, Not forgetting that the disaster will be led by that football genius Steve Bruce. The top seven in Prem is already assured, I dont feel Sunderland will be in the next three. Be Lucky.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.