Football Focus(Pogba comments P2)

Lol pogbad on football focus....when saying that united had important players out missing he actually pointed to himself.

He is fucking garbage, wishing for us to get injuries you mug. Hope we go to the swamp and fucking annihilate you and you get the run around in midfield, you show pony with your ludicrous haircuts and self important earings.

Ps - come on sanchez get a hat trick today

Just checked these comments as I simply couldn’t believe they could be true.

WOW.

I won’t post my opinion as I’ll be gone.

Just about says all you need to know about that detestable piece of shit of a football club from the board to the management to the players to the fans one and all.

Putting aside our blue tinted glasses everyone associated with that club are just morally devoid of anything useful in the world.....is this a fa chargeable offence inciting WHU players to kick us?

Maybe he can join Pep in the queue outside the headmasters office to explain his comments too? I presume TS, Sly Sports etc will be all over this......................

arsenal fanboy Pogba just wished injuries to our players. How classless is that?

Shows the vibe in their dressing room if their hope of overtaking us is by means of us being disadvantaged. Just like their wanting to have pep banned.

I hope the lads are taking note of what this self preening, egotistical, arrogant nobhead has said and ram it right back down his throat next week.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.