Football is fixed blog

OK next gem

"We have developed an array of neural network-based tools over the last decade and a half to analyse and predict corruptions orchestrated by match officials in the EPL (and other leagues).
We now possess high level artificial intelligence (AI) machine learning algorithmic analytics of corrupt infrastructures.

We use these neural networks to predict bias in the Premier League."

So why not announce these predictions ahead of the game? Regular accurate predictions of wrong doing/dodgy decisions can only reinforce their argument

On Arsenal

We are currently running a poll on Twitter to see what the fans think about the real reasons for Wenger's sudden departure after 22 years managing Arsenal.
The mainstream media narratives of fan disgruntlement and forces from above (both pedalled without any evidence) are not gaining traction which, presumably, is why the msm are now burying Wenger as quickly as possible.

I'm sorry? steady decline in Arsenal achievements over 10 years, fans threatening boycott, regular Wenger out banners/demonstrations, and we are looking for the "real reason"?? If this systematic corrupton has robbed Arsene and Arsenal of deserved titles, then why have they never actually come out with any challenge/comment other than platitudes about poor refereeing? If Wenger has resisted the pressure of the "mafia" then surely he and Arsenal would be strong enough to bring this out into the open

First the media tried to say Wenger resigned due to fear of the sack but there was no evidence of that.

What about his statement that the time of his leaving wasn't his decision?

If systemic bias hadn't been shown to Leicester City and Tottenham Hostpur (Gary Lineker is a powerful man!)

It's getting funny now, and I'm not even going to mention the bit where the Italian league is held up as a paragon of virtue....oh wait, I just did, sorry

OK next gem

"We have developed an array of neural network-based tools over the last decade and a half to analyse and predict corruptions orchestrated by match officials in the EPL (and other leagues).
We now possess high level artificial intelligence (AI) machine learning algorithmic analytics of corrupt infrastructures.

We use these neural networks to predict bias in the Premier League."

So why not announce these predictions ahead of the game? Regular accurate predictions of wrong doing/dodgy decisions can only reinforce their argument

On Arsenal

We are currently running a poll on Twitter to see what the fans think about the real reasons for Wenger's sudden departure after 22 years managing Arsenal.
The mainstream media narratives of fan disgruntlement and forces from above (both pedalled without any evidence) are not gaining traction which, presumably, is why the msm are now burying Wenger as quickly as possible.

I'm sorry? steady decline in Arsenal achievements over 10 years, fans threatening boycott, regular Wenger out banners/demonstrations, and we are looking for the "real reason"?? If this systematic corrupton has robbed Arsene and Arsenal of deserved titles, then why have they never actually come out with any challenge/comment other than platitudes about poor refereeing? If Wenger has resisted the pressure of the "mafia" then surely he and Arsenal would be strong enough to bring this out into the open

First the media tried to say Wenger resigned due to fear of the sack but there was no evidence of that.

What about his statement that the time of his leaving wasn't his decision?

If systemic bias hadn't been shown to Leicester City and Tottenham Hostpur (Gary Lineker is a powerful man!)

It's getting funny now, and I'm not even going to mention the bit where the Italian league is held up as a paragon of virtue....oh wait, I just did, sorry
Do you work for the Grauniad?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.