Football journalists

They dont get paid for clicks as such...or per click, noone does...but being able to demonstrate a large amount of activity on a website helps with advertising revenue

99% of the clowns are not journalists in any shape or form, they know the sum total
of fuck all where football is concerned, they just write unresearched, biased shite to get the clicks for the comics they work for … Piss poor really but it’s the accepted norm these days .. I much preferred the 70’s media, some were still cunts but most knew the game …!!

We all agree on some but we all disagree on others. I really rate Sam Lee but others don't.

World be good if the mods maintained a list of good and bad sources from across all media, twitter, official reporters, etc.

We all agree on some but we all disagree on others. I really rate Sam Lee but others don't.

World be good if the mods maintained a list of good and bad sources from across all media, twitter, official reporters, etc.
I like Sam too. He always reports on City in a fair and unbiased way, IMHO.

I don't get what others read in his work that makes them think he is anti-City.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.