Football Leaks/Der Spiegel articles

But the initial report was that the findings from Spiegel were about United? Was that planned for derby day?
I digress, what have spiegel got to gain from putting this story out there before what essentially is a meaningless derby, given the time of the season I mean? You really think everyone has come together, a German media outlet included, to produce this story and air it before the derby?

That’s some serious paranoia there pal.
What did say about me then?

To be fair it probably has nothing to do with the derby but you're missing the point they've been fed this information.

Don't you believe this could have been bought and paid for and then fed to them(hacks, misinformation, sensationalism)?

Furthermore while you're mocking anyone for questioning their integrity/impartialism... Do they actually read like they are reporting the facts and being impartial to you? No emotive language or dipper like idealisms that made you pause for thought?
Can you point out where I’m mocking anyone?

Seem to recall a legal case brought by a Belgian Lawyer that challenged the legality of ffp, perhaps it was something else but I wonder what happened ?

Think it’s ladyman bringing this up now with pep Pep shouldn’t of got involved with this k@unt! Trying to put it out there that if we did this it put a dampener on our wins trophies! Thing with city it they will ban no one they wil keep on coming getting five star treatment and being k@unts.

This is about UEFA. We haven't won any european trophies

I get that this is a big scoop for them but did they have to take the decision to drag it out over full working week near enough? They probably tell themselves they are doing it for the good of the fans of the sport too, what about poor blues?

Haha fair enough, I wasn't trying to make a big deal about it, just saying why it might not be such a silly notion that other clubs could have had a hand in this.
He was suggesting it’s been brought out before the derby as if to destabilise us. We’ve played Southampton since it was brought out and in the CL tomorrow. As I also said, the initial rumours were that the leaks were about United, including Monaco and PSG. I don’t recall anyone posting it was to destabilise them before the derby. What I was asking him was why a German media outlet would want to destabilise us before a meaningless derby, where the PL table is concerned at least, and that it’s a bit far fetched to suggest all are colluding against us prior to that game.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.